Leica Q2 images, Post them here !

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Early Morning in the Ayrshire country side Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Black and White... Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Good morning, everyone! Finally was able to get out again the other day to capture another sunrise in Ogunquit, ME! ISO 50, f/8, 1.3 sec.  Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

Walking around neighbors  1

Been plenty of time to go out with a camera lately. 

Tom Turkey Portrait, Leica Q2, 1/1250, f/1.8, ISO 100. I placed my camera on a tripod in the yard near where I expected the turkey to move to. I used the FOTOS App with some difficulty to get a closer shot than I can ever get using normal technique. FOTOS is still a bit of a pain, but it does work when one iis persistent and patient. 

A bug's eye view of an iris in the "Zitzmannsdorfer Wiesen" - a vast meadow on a site of a medieval village that disappeared as a result of Turkish invasions and plague in the 1600s. A lot of different rare plants and birds can be found here. A site of my almost daily long walks with my dog, nowadays.

5 hours ago, jaapv said:

How to upload images:

Prepare the image as follows:
1.   The image should be sRGB and 8-bits
2.   Reduce the size to 2480 pixels on the longest side. (smaller sizes can be set, but are not recommended)
3.   Sharpen properly for screen.
4.   Save as JPG to your desktop, reducing JPG quality to produce 1000 kB (2000 kB for sponsoring members).
5.   In Lightroom these parameters should be set in the Export dialog.
6.   In the Forum posting or editing box, click “choose Files” and select the image.

It is also possible to embed an image through linking, but the  embedded image must still fall within the forum size rules above. There is also the risk of a broken link when the image is moved or deleted on the other site. Not recommended.

When you find an image on the forum you see a preview. Click on it for good quality. When the plus symbol appears click on it for full size.

Jaapv,

This looks like a change from the past for resolution on the long edge. I normally use 1240. Is the 2480 a new resolution? Thanks. Just confirming. Many new people to the LUF need to see this message. Your message. 😁