HarleyTusk

“M10” Means Will Fit M10-P

Advertisement (gone after registration)

When a web site like Bhphotovideo.com or Adorama.com sell Leica products like: leather cases,  thumb support or a Leica wrist strap. The site claims all these items are compatible for a Leica M10. If I purchase an M10-P will all of these items still fit the M10-P? Nothing on these large consumer sites have anything marketed to the M10-P.

So will these products fit the M10-P?
thanks,

Robert

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cheeseman
      Hello folks,
      I’ve been enjoying reading lots of forum topics since buying my first Leica a month ago.  The M10p is a revelation after a few years in the Sony world getting confused in settings and menu choices rather than taking photos.
      Unfortunately one of the few settings on the M10p I have looked at seems to be giving the wrong aperture reading on the Fotos app and subsequently this follows through in Lightroom.  For a time I thought I must be remembering how I took the shots incorrectly, but today I was in Sunny 16 and the photo data shows an aperture varying between 5 and 8.  I just did a test and uploaded a single photo to Fotos taken at 16 and it comes out as 5.
      I’m almost certain that the camera doesn’t change the aperture without telling me (!), do I have a dodgy Summicron 50 or camera?  My other lens is a Summicron 75 and I haven’t checked that one yet.  I’m thinking if that’s also erratic then the issues lies with the camera.
      Thoughts most appreciated,
      Richard
    • By danieldouloslee
      This COVID19 season has given me reason to finally work on a video from our trip to Japan last October...all related to street photography.   Having created this in the wee hours of the night that eventually bled into the morning last Friday, I am still content with it despite its imperfections; some clips are shaky, I could've shown the photos for a longer duration. Watching this reminds me how simple life was prior to COVID, where human interaction was carefree, and I strongly yearn for times like this again.   I would greatly appreciate it if you would indulge me for a couple of minutes of your time. Even more so if you have any comments/critiques as well.   Last but definitely not the least, would love to give a big shoutout to my wife for letting me out on the streets from 10pm-2am to capture these moments as she tends to the kids at night.        
    • By nuc001
      Dear forum members. I have found myself in a bit of a conundrum. I bought a Q2 this Jan as my first Leica, and now I also have I a Leica M10-P and a Summilux-M 50mm ASPH as my first rangefinder. LGAS be damned. However, I am finding that the field of view is a bit restricted to what I’m used to, so I am looking for 35mm lenses. Cannot afford a Summilux 35mm right now so looking for some alternatives. 

The choices I have in mind, in order of price in my country, Thailand, is:
      1. TTArtisans 35mm F1.4 ~$500 new
      2. Voigtländer 35mm F1.4 ~$600 new
      3. Summicron 40mm F2 ~$900 2nd hand
      4. Summicron 35mm F2 ASPH ~$2,200+ 2nd hand
      There are numerous reviews on the Voigtländer, but I’ve heard that it’s a bit soft, and the bokeh is on the busy side. TTArtisans seems very decent for the price. Cannot find many reviews for both Summicron lenses though however. 

Very new to the Leica ecosystem so any help would be much appreciated. 

Thanks. 
    • By pewimap
      I have a silver M10p, but it had a problem.  I open Leica Fotos to turn on Wifi, but it keep rotating and stop at this screen for hours, and it cannot starting any WLAN. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! The firmware is latest. And this is the first time I use this function when I bought it. And it did not work. Hope you can help Thanks
    • By KFo
      I’m wondering if any of you have heard anything about a shutter button failures on M10P.  

For a while I’d noticed that when shooting vertically it seemed that the shutter release didn’t always function.  I wasn’t completely  sure about it though: it has been a very rare occurrence and always caught me in the middle of something.  Yesterday it happened with the camera held normally in the horizontal and I had the opportunity to observe that pressing the shutter release multiple times produced no action.
      This seems like a fundamental and what should be a well proven/developed button.  Any word of this happening out there?  I did a search here and didn’t see any mentions.
      Thanks!