Hello! New forum member, need help!

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi All!

I joined in August 2019, not too long ago. I finally started posting very recently and I noticed a few things:

1) I was only able to post once a day

2) this 1 post required approval from someone

3) when I create a post, there is a purple triangle next to the post

4) i suspect when I create a new post, my post is hidden and requires approval

5) can someone please help tell me how I can remove all these restrictions? I've poured over the rules and all over the forum but so far I have no clue how I can become a regular member and lift my 1 post per day restriction.

6) I purchased a lightly used M10-P and paired it with a used 35 Summilux. From what I can tell, my lens is the 12504 version, and I have no idea what the means. I sold my Canon 5D Mark IV and 6 L Lenses for this 1 body. All of that gear is not cover the addition of a lens. I mainly shoot mostly when I travel and I have a feeling my photographs are going to come back with a very different feeling after this next trip I'm going on next week.

Hope to share and learn more with you all in the coming weeks.

Thanks!

Edited by itsmebanky

• 4 months later...
18 minutes ago, Patrick Delaney said:

Help! My CL Digital is jammed on 'Video'. I've taken out the battery and card and replaced them after a minute, but it's back on video again. What can I try? Also is there any way one can get rid of the Video option I never use it

Hi, if you can, try a Reset in Menus..  L