M-Adapter-L

By "hard stop infinity focus", I presume you mean that the mount registration is accurate to the point where a Leica M lens set to infinity on the distance scale is properly focused. The M Adapter L achieves this with my Leica M lenses, yes. I can't vouch for the same accuracy with my Voigtländer, Minolta, and Pentax M-mount and LTM lenses, but whatever discrepancy there might be seems very small. 

Mount registration for R lenses when you add the R Adapter M to the M Adapter L is ever so slightly short. I only find the disparity noticeable when I use it with very short lenses, like the Super-Elmar-R 15mm. 

Sorry about my english. I do not write any english outside of this forum. Yes, you are correct in your presumption.

I have an R Adapter M also,  and want to use it with a M Adapter L. The only R lens I have is a APO-Telyt 3,4/180, and with the R Adapter M on M10  it focus perfect at infinity when it is at hard stop.