What kind of SD card you use for Q?

• 3 weeks later...

Used initially Sandisk Extreme Pro UHC-I 150mb/sec from another camera, card worked fine but upload was sluggish
Then i bought Sandisk Extreme Pro UHC-II 300mb/sec cards and the work fine and much faster uploading.
Main advantage of the UHC-II cards is a doubled upload speed what shorten waiting to see the pix on the computer.
Dealer said also that UHC-II cards will allow more hispeed series shots as the cameras buffer will be later saturated.

I use only LEXAR or Sandisk memory cards

Chris

For use in my Q2, I have gravitated to the SanDisk 64GB Extreme ProUHS-1 SDHC card (link below).  With a maximum read speed of 170 MB/s they are fast enough for normal situations although they may become sluggish if you need to fire off 10+ frames in burst shooting.  The high performance big brother to this card - SanDisk's 64GB Extreme Pro rated at 300 MB/s is probably the best card spec wise for the Q2, but at $100 USD vs. $18 USD, I can limp along with my meager 170 MB/s cards, especially when buying 15-20 of them at a time for a photo project.

Most important of all is to always buy your memory cards only from a photography retailer that is known to have a long established solid reputation to avoid getting poor quality counterfeit cards, or buy directly from the card manufacturer (SanDisk does sell directly via their website).

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1431033-REG/sandisk_sdsdxxy_064g_gn4in_extremepro_sdxc_64gb_card.html

Edited by Herr Barnack