(When) do you use these with CL/TL? Polarizer, flash, tripod?

Yes, I use the polarizing filter, & various ND filters for much of my work now along with a tripod and I also shoot much less; most times when I go out I'll shoot maybe 7-10 frames. 

If I'm just walking the dog I may shoot three or four frames, no tripod. Same when I'm out on the boat. However the gradual filters are almost a must when out on the water.

I no longer own any strobes, still have numerous reflectors though :)

No right, no wrong, simply what works for me now.

I don't use filters or flash very often. I do use a tripod and a copy stand quite a lot. With any camera, really ... not just the CL. I'll use a polarizer or an ND filter now and then when I feel them important to the results I'm trying to achieve. I use filters more frequently with my film cameras for B&W film, usually a yellow or orange filter to change the contrast curves to what I like more. 

G

You can use any of these, or not if you want wish with the CL. I have used the CL down to 1/8 of a second hand held with the 23 Summicron, but I certainly take several exposures.

I have used a tripod with long exposures and long lenses and while trying infrared with the CL (bought an M8 to get away from this).

Polarizers sure you can use one on the whichever lens you want, maybe not a 35 Summilux Canada,which uses series 7 filters with its lens shade I personally haven't, but I have the filters for several lenses, but I also did not often use them with my Nikon. Would be easier with the CL than an M.

Flash, I haven't used my ancient Metz CT1 with my CL, but just haven't had the situation. I have a hot shoe adapter ready for the flash.

• 2 weeks later...

I Never use a flash, I do have some lighting panels that I use for model shoots.

I use ND filters a lot more especially when photographing waterfalls and when I wish to use a shallow DOF in bright sunlight.

Tripod I use when doing long exposures.