240 focus problem solved

Emref

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I´m in Argentina and my 240 had a back focus problem, with no chance of being solved  here, I travelled to London as tourist and in Leica Aperture in 17 Riding St, their technician fixed in an hour!!!, eveywhere I was told that the camera needed to be sent to Germany!!! (sorry my english)

Kudos!!!!!

Regards

Alberto

• Like 1

@Emref There is no need to apologise for your use of English ... which is very much better than my Spanish. The wonderful thing about the English language is that it has few people who use it correctly. Lifts get called elevators, taps get called faucets, bogs get called rest rooms, cars get called automobiles, bog roll becomes bathroom tissue, flat becomes apartment.

English is very simple if used basically. It was always meant to be a basic language when it overcame French as our language centuries ago. Sometimes a four letter word of one syllable beats another word of five or six syllables. Sometimes an extremely long word beats anything else. For example, I am flabbergasted but not surprised at your success in London.

It is really good news to hear that your M240 problem has been fixed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1