Leica Image Shuttle Window Too Small

skimmel

Here's what it looks like.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• 4 months later...

Stephen, I'm having exactly the same issue - Windows 10, Image Shuttle 3.6, Leica SL - looks exactly like your screenshot. Can't resize or move the window either. Any solution here already? Cheers, Rob

I do not know Windows, but is there a way to change the default font size and maybe font face? Some application designers do not cater for these things, as they are in their late 20ies with no issues with reading 😂

Am 19.1.2020 um 10:39 schrieb Photon42:

I do not know Windows, but is there a way to change the default font size and maybe font face? Some application designers do not cater for these things, as they are in their late 20ies with no issues with reading 😂

No, the font size is not solving it. It's obviously an issue with the software, I'll write to the support.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Am 4.7.2020 um 13:24 schrieb Macberg:

Hi there,

I have the same issue. Was the support able to provide a solution?

Thanks

No, they never got back to me. There is no support existent in Wetzlar, I believe :-/

Am 30.7.2020 um 09:14 schrieb Rob Cale:

No, they never got back to me. There is no support existent in Wetzlar, I believe 😕

I just had a phone call with the Leica software support today. They know about the problem, which is a specific problem only in connection with Surface tablets (due to their resolution) and they are working on an update to fix the problem. They couldn't say when because Covid has some affects on their work, too.
Luckily, I can at least choose the "capture"-folder of the C1-sessions as a target for Leica Image Shuttle. That way, every new photo automatically appears in C1 so at least I can show my customers the pictures right away.

• Thanks 2