Stuck lens release button

Notaniceboy

2 hours ago, Peter Kilmister said:

I suggest you switch off the camera, remove the base plate, remove the battery, remove the SD card, and then replace everything after about 5 minutes. The computer technology that is required to run your camera will have reset by then.

I believe the original post is referring to the lens release, not the shutter release.

My lenses are Zeiss Ikon and I store the camera in camera bag maybe a little to crowded and that's why is broken. Im arable to focus thou, but the range finder star stalling and completely stop moving after 2 meters with 25mm and after 08 meters with 50 lens. The focus seams perfectly normal using the LV.

Most likely a broken spring in the button or gunk preventing movement. However the fact that the rangefinder patch is acting up as well suggests that there is far more wrong. As you were complaining about fungus in the viewfinder as well, I have a feeling that this is a camera that has  moisture damage and corrosion, which needs attending to before it gets terminal.

Send it in, either to Leica or a reputed independent repair shop.

18 hours ago, Notaniceboy said:

I will! what do you mean by sticky stuff and what could be the outcome of that?

That's an old term used by the repair guys at Nikon (back then just referred to as EPOI)  in San Francisco back in the day. It referred to Coca Cola, champaign and stuff like that which really make cameras unhappy. The outcome is that it takes a bit of cleaning to get it all out of the camera.