Tilburg revisited meeting 2020 into 2021

Paulus

Advertisement (gone after registration)

It may well be that such meetings will be possible if all participants have been vaccinated. Given the age  of the average Leica user, that may well be the case. ;) The occasional youngster would have to have a negative test.

• Thanks 1

It's said that Great Britain is close to establishing Herd Immunity..... 

...so as long as enough of us turn up....... 🧐🐄

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by robert_parker
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

I am going to have to drop out. I am too healthy to be high risk and too young to be old enough :D 

This means I will not get my first vaccination until June and second in late June or July. 

I am sorry - this was the only glimmer of a long weekend for photography, time and beer with friends. 

Edited by Sandokan
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, Sandokan said:

I am going to have to drop out. I am too healthy to be high risk and too young to be old enough :D 

(...)

May I borrow this line? :)

I see a very high likelihood that the same will apply for me. The chance that I will attend is maybe at 2%...

Stefan

• Thanks 1

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Sandokan:

This means I will not get my first vaccination until June and second in late June or July. 

I am sorry - this was the only glimmer of a long weekend for photography, time and beer with friends. 

I have to borrow this line to. Working in education I now get self tests, so that I know that I am not infected today, but not if I'm going to be infected tomorrow. 

The chanced of infection in my work are 1:20 this moment, given the number of positives is 1:19,2 at the moment. I do not think we manage June for everyone and a do think we really have to postpone . 

If people like Sandokan cannot be around, we have to postpone I think. I'm considering juli, maybe august...

• Thanks 3

Whatever. I'll be around, not really going on holiday, but freed by my second shot in the next few weeks.

(I query your statistics - you assume that everybody you meet has been or is in need to be tested - in reality most people get tested because they have symptoms - and would not be meeting you ;) )

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Paulus said:

If people like Sandokan cannot be around, we have to postpone I think. I'm considering juli, maybe august...

either I am the life and soul of the meeting, or I am so haphazard with my health that if I am concerned, everyone else should be concerned :D :D :D 

Late August would suit as my kid will be back at school and I will be free. 

Edited by Sandokan
  • Haha 3

vor 2 Stunden schrieb jaapv:

Whatever. I'll be around, not really going on holiday, but freed by my second shot in the next few weeks.

(I query your statistics - you assume that everybody you meet has been or is in need to be tested - in reality most people get tested because they have symptoms - and would not be meeting you ;) )

My “statistics” are just talking about positively tested persons in our building  3 or more ,nobody knows anymore because it’s all privacy etc. serously ill for months (in their thirties!) 

A college-friend of mine infected 8 persons last week without knowing. 1 died two weeks later. 

Sorry for my very late reply. I’m also very sorry for Paulus he has to go through all the trouble. My company will vaccinate me in June. I would also be in favour of august…

Other dates later are fine too of course.

Best regards, Kamiel

• Thanks 2

Am 30.4.2021 um 14:21 schrieb Kamiel:

Sorry for my very late reply. I’m also very sorry for Paulus he has to go through all the trouble. My company will vaccinate me in June. I would also be in favour of august…

Other dates later are fine too of course.

Best regards, Kamiel

Dear all, today I have cancelled lunch and dinner reservations. 

Seeing the reality , today even closer with two infected persons close to me, I'll cancel 12 June, looking for a further date.

• Thanks 7

• jaapv changed the title to Tilburg revisited meeting 2020 into 2021