Tilburg revisited meeting 2020 into 2021

Paulus

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On 4/29/2021 at 11:42 PM, Sandokan said:

I am going to have to drop out. I am too healthy to be high risk and too young to be old enough :D 

This means I will not get my first vaccination until June and second in late June or July. 

I am sorry - this was the only glimmer of a long weekend for photography, time and beer with friends. 

I thought that anyone over 16 can now apply for vaccination in CH, which I believe to be your place of residence? 
Looking at the overall developments August seems a good spot, not sure I can join, but more likely then than June.

Stay negative!

C.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, christoph_d said:

I thought that anyone over 16 can now apply for vaccination in CH, which I believe to be your place of residence? 
Looking at the overall developments August seems a good spot, not sure I can join, but more likely then than June.

Stay negative!

C.

Yes, as of last week they opened up the registration ... I had my shot on Thursday and the youngest person there was in their 40's. It was a proper factory organisation, with 20 booths for vaccinations and fully busy and queued up. I guess a while before the youngsters get it. I have my second dose on 10 June, exactly 28 days later. 

Looking forward to August - I should be fit and ready to go. 

And stay negative too, for you and Veronique and the little ones. 

Edited by Sandokan
  • Thanks 3

• 2 weeks later...
vor 2 Stunden schrieb farnz:

Me too I'm afraid, Paulus.  I hope things change for the better in the meantime.

Pete.

I could change de date a week further. But there will be a “mout beer festival “ then, so it would be very dangerous for Pete to stay here for the weekend. ☺️

• Haha 1

Gerade eben schrieb Paulus:

I could change de date a week further. But there will be a “mout beer festival “ then, so it would be very dangerous for Pete to stay here for the weekend. ☺️

Still there is room end of september/ begin october , not  seeing so many enthusiasts, maybe this would be better?! 

vor 21 Minuten schrieb Kamiel:

The chances to join on this date are good. Not 100% certain due to work, but I think I could arrange it.

I have negotiated with the luch and dinner guys, with whom I  made arragements earier . Still they want a minimum of 20 persons for reservation. I don’t know if we will have such a numer in august. End sept/ mid october is also an option. 

On 5/31/2021 at 3:04 AM, jaapv said:

Doesn't work for me. Precisely the wrong August weekend :(

There is a chance I could move some commitments...August is better for me than the last week September/October. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • jaapv changed the title to Tilburg revisited meeting 2020 into 2021