1. bcorton

bcorton

• Similar Content

• By simonCL
      Hi everyone! Nice to finally make the decision to join this community. 

I made the switch to Leica from Nikon last year when I purchased the CL with a 23mm Summicron f2. 

I absolutely love the camera and the setup for the type of photography I do. 

at the moment, my current setup is the CL with a f/1.4 Super Takuma 50mm (thorium glass model). 
    • By jruffolo
      UPDATE: Price is negotiable, please send me your best offer if interested!

Hello,
      Up for sale is a new in box Leica TL (8854) in black, that I had purchased as a backup camera but never got around to using. The camera is in new condition, and has only been powered on to upgrade to the latest firmware v2.2 prior to me putting it up for sale. Included with the camera are all items originally shipped with the camera (Owner's manual, cables, battery, power supply with international plug assortment, strap, body cap, etc.), as well as all original packaging including the outer box. The protective film is still on the back of the camera as well. The horizontal lines that appear in some of the photos of the rear touch screen are only manufacturing marks on the protective sticker, and are not on the LCD themselves.
      Standard UPS ground shipping within the continental United States is included with the price of the camera. The camera is located within the Chicagoland area - local pickup is welcome as well.
      More images in higher resolution may be viewed by clicking on the link below:
      LEICA TL IMAGE GALLERY
      Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to send me a message and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
      Thank you for your interest and best regards,
      John
    • By Rob7P
      Hi,
      I want to to know how good are the 50mm crop of the Q2 because I like that kind of prospective...
      A CL with the TL 35 Summilux 1.4 lens (so 50mm equivalent as is an APSC) is equal or better?
      Thanks to all who can help me  
    • By LocalHero1953
      Leica TL2 black body, boxed and complete (straps, cable, instructions, charger, alternate power socket pins).
      Additional two batteries (3 total), matching Visoflex EVF Type 020, steel lug pins (2 nr), black dummy pins (2 nr), lug pin removal tool.
      Excellent condition, no significant marks, fully working with no problems. The outer box is a bit tatty at the closure point but intact.
      I bought the TL2 a year ago, used, from the Leica Shop, Vienna, as a back up for my CL for travel. I would keep it but it has been replaced by a full-frame Sigma fp.
      The TL2 sells for just under £1000 on ebay, and the Visoflex for another couple of hundred pounds. Including the Visoflex and batteries, this is a bargain!
      Postage or courier charges will be added at cost, to be agreed before final sale.
    • By farnz
      This is St George Wharf on the Thames river's Albert Embankment shot in infra-red.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! M8 and 21/2.8 Kobalux with 093 'black' infra-red filter, handheld.