Ellie Dies

albert

• 4 weeks later...
15 hours ago, sblitz said:

Al -- Such a sad and tragic arc that took control of her life. Hope she is at peace at last. May you and your family be spared such sorrow for many years to come. 

Thanx fellows. Judy and I are trudging through the boomeranging grief. 

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Am 2.9.2019 um 23:39 schrieb albert:

Eleanor Renae Gage was found dead under a blanket in a  homeless tent camp in Minneapolis, Minnesota, on the morning of August 23, 2019.

She was my oldest of four children and had been missing for two years. Two sons, ages 13, and 10.  Sorry to tell you. Peace, Al

Opioids.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Hi Albert,

its so sad; i want to express my sincere condolence with the best wishes for you and your family for the next year.

Edited by d_w_wolves
edit

2 hours ago, d_w_wolves said:

Hi Albert,

its so sad; i want to express my sincere condolence with the best wishes for you and your family for the next year.

So very kind and thoughtful. Your words mean a lot to our family. Thank you so much. PEACE. Al Gage (Albert)

vor 2 Stunden schrieb albert:

So very kind and thoughtful. Your words mean a lot to our family. Thank you so much. PEACE. Al Gage (Albert)

Al,

I found today your sad message, while browsing the LUF. It’s unbelievable! The picture I posted for you, is a yearly arrangement, I’m preparing in memory for my wife; she passed  away 23 years ago. I will give with this picture honor to Eleanor. She should rest in peace.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Dear Al, 

ellie was our friend. We used to have dinner with you and Ellie at their townhouse off Summit Ave. I had no idea she had relapsed and was missing. I feel awful for your family and her boys. Ellie was a sweet sensitive soul. God bless all of you. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Dear Al,

Ellie was my neighbor in St. Paul and a friend. Our boys are the same age. I have very fond memories of taking them to story time at Red Balloon Bookstore together with Ellie.  I had no idea she had relapsed and was missing. Ellie was so sweet and kind.  I know her boys know she loved them fiercely.  Please accept my deepest condolences. 

Natalie

• Like 2