albert

Ellie Dies

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Eleanor Renae Gage was found dead under a blanket in a  homeless tent camp in Minneapolis, Minnesota, on the morning of August 23, 2019.

She was my oldest of four children and had been missing for two years. Two sons, ages 13, and 10.  Sorry to tell you. Peace, Al

Opioids.

Oh, Al. I am so sorry to hear this tragic story. A hard end to what started with love. A tear here for you and your family.

WE feel your great sadness, Our Prayers are with You & Your Family.. We lit a Yahrzeit Candle, said a Prayer & Cried for your Sadness & Pain.. We Wish You Long Life, Shalom.. Cindy & Leonard..

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Al, that's terrible and very sad. None of us here can feel the kind of pain you are having  for the loss of this beautiful young woman, but I hope you'll take some comfort in knowing that we are deeply sorry for this outcome.  

I'm sorry for your loss. It must be quite painful for you and family.

The opioid crisis is one which must be tackled with urgency.  So very tragic.

Rob

Oh Albert, I am so so sorry to hear this news, condolences to you and your family.  What a tragic waste of a beautiful being, do not wish to imagine your pain.  Stay strong for those boys.

Terrible news, Al.  I hope your grief eases quickly and you remember the good things forever.

Sorry for you and your daughter. This opioid problem is terrible and due mainly to the drug companies Lack of compassion. My prayers are with you.