White balance settings when using ND filters

2 minutes ago, andybarton said:

Neil

You do know that you can edit the text that the autocomplete system writes for you, don’t you?

I did that last week and it was better for movies than iptv

neil

What a wonderful and wide ranging Post - Google Translator is working overtime :D  NW67, you promised to put the cameras away and spend time with your lovely wife and family - R E L A X M A N R E L A X

• Like 1

12 hours ago, lykaman said:

What a wonderful and wide ranging Post - Google Translator is working overtime :D  NW67, you promised to put the cameras away and spend time with your lovely wife and family - R E L A X M A N R E L A X

There all hungover so me and Nuk are heading to Perth to take a picture or 3 and try and shake the cobwebs 🤮🤮🤮🤮

neil

So to Jaapv delights I have put the M10 (hate the M10) in the suitcase already and the rest of my holiday is using the Q2. I got some fracking waterfall pictures today hand help that I will post next week

neil 

5 hours ago, NW67 said:

So to Jaapv delights I have put the M10 (hate the M10) in the suitcase already and the rest of my holiday is using the Q2. I got some fracking waterfall pictures today hand help that I will post next week

neil 

Good decision, but delight? It’s your playground..,

• 3 months later...
On 8/24/2019 at 1:03 AM, Jeff S said:

Could be.  The Formatt Hitech filters, which Vieri heavily promotes, claim to address all issues required to render true neutral response. 

https://www.formatt-hitech.com/learn-neutral-density

I’d never use a 10 stop filter, and tire of long exposure effects (right up there with bokeh craze for me), so I’ll leave to others for testing.

Jeff

Jeff, the Formatt-Hitech filters are indeed neutral, though this is not the main advantage of those filters against others on the market (many are neutral enough for practical purposes, but none has the construction of the Firecrest, or the polishing of the Firecrest Ultra, which is what really makes them different - and, IMHO, better).

Best regards,

Vieri

• Thanks 1