DUMBO BROOKLYN

Herman.

• 2 weeks later...

I personally think there is much too much headroom and not enough at the bottom.  I wouldn't shy away of showing the street leading up to the bridge.  If there are lots of people there then you can take a really long exposure (with the use of an ND filter) and the moving people will disappear.  For this image I might try cutting off the top third's of the frame.  Just my two cents although I have trolled that spot a LOT :)

Hi Metin it is the latest ASPH.version,the shot was taken handheld at f 2.8 shutter speed 1/6O ISO 100.

A.Miller you are right about the framing, i didn't have a tripod for along exposure ,the place is way to crowded,cars run you over... Next time I'm in New York I definitely

wil bring one.The shots with the street didn't came out as good...next time ...

Stuny,Farhiz and all the others who liked it Thanks

Herman.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

On 8/16/2019 at 11:25 AM, Herman. said:

Hi Metin it is the latest ASPH.version,the shot was taken handheld at f 2.8 shutter speed 1/6O ISO 100.

A.Miller you are right about the framing, i didn't have a tripod for along exposure ,the place is way to crowded,cars run you over... Next time I'm in New York I definitely

wil bring one.The shots with the street didn't came out as good...next time ...

Stuny,Farhiz and all the others who liked it Thanks

Herman.

Next time let’s do it together.  I’ll drive us there 🙂

• 1 month later...