Does owning both Leica Q(2) and rx1r(2) feel excessive?

heh sorry. My deadline with the store is today either way. I just wanted to get as much info as I can beforehand. I think im going to cancel Q2 pre order and just go with rx1rii solely for size and price. Might be too much bringing Q2 everywhere like grocery stores and malls too. Hopefully I dont decide to order again and wait for months O_o... but yeah, I'm thankful for all opinions here on this board. 

I have both and my answer is no. Living in New Mexico the wind can destroy a camera which is not weatherproof. Too often I have not been able to shoot the Sony because of the wind.If it was weatherproof, I might not have bought the Q2, but I am very happy with both excellent cameras

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Doesn't seem excessive to me, as they are both fantastic cameras to love and to use.  I used to have both RX1 models, as I much prefer 35 mm, but I also wanted some image stabilization built in. The Q2 has some optical stabilization.  However, if I still had my RX1V2, along with the Q2, I would have constant trouble deciding which to use!

• Like 1