7artisans 60mm F2.8 APS-C Macro Lens...Shipped to UK £120

Advertisement (gone after registration)

https://www.amazon.com/7artisans-SL-Mount-Mirrorless-Leica-TL-Leica-TL2/dp/B07SYYZ8J9/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=leica+sl&qid=1562943258&s=photo&sr=1-5

With extension accessory, supplied.....2:1.....even 3:1......WOW.

If it seems too good to be true.................................................................................................................it probably/definitely is.

Anyone with any experience of this little wonder, for that money it's 'gotta' be worth a play-around :)

Edited by Dave in Wales

Quote 【Focus distance of 26cm affords greater depth of field】!  Now, I for one do not know how a (presumably minimal) focus distance of 26cm will afford a greater depth of field (greater than what?). Depth of field will be minimal at that kind of focus distance (I know, I know, they rather meant to say something else).

Labour is still cheap in China, so it is probably worth a try.

Cheers, Andy

The 7 Artisan 55 f1.4 is a decent lens, though not by far Leica build quality. In the US, Amazon has the 60 f2.8 for $159, might be worth it for the extension tubes. If you get one put it through the paces and let us know. Hmm extension tubes for the CL. I would look into longer focal length macros, Canon made a good set for its FD cameras, in another post someone suggested MF Nikon macros also good lenses.

Good luck!