The Plaza at Sunset

tuna

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Such special light!  It's rare to see shadows that vary so much throughout a picture.  The shadow edges at the top and bottom of the scene are clearly defined yet the shadows to the right middle have much softer edges.  

The graphic quality offered by your skilful monochrome conversion works very well with the composition and the elements but this is one of those rare times that I'd like to see the colour version because I imagine that the colour of the light itself would be rich from the lateness (or earliness) in the day and from passing through cloud.

A lovely picture, well done!

Pete.

7 hours ago, farnz said:

Such special light!  It's rare to see shadows that vary so much throughout a picture.  The shadow edges at the top and bottom of the scene are clearly defined yet the shadows to the right middle have much softer edges.  

The graphic quality offered by your skilful monochrome conversion works very well with the composition and the elements but this is one of those rare times that I'd like to see the colour version because I imagine that the colour of the light itself would be rich from the lateness (or earliness) in the day and from passing through cloud.

A lovely picture, well done!

Pete.

Thanks Pete. Here it is..

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 2

• 6 months later...