1. Jon Glass

Jon Glass

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lykaman
      Hi All, my CLA'd  111f's will be arriving shortly, I'm hoping to use one for B&W and the other for Color,, This is just going to be a fun exercise, which films would you suggest? (It must be 20years since I used my film cameras, R6.2 & M6) - L
    • By Johnkittaboon
      I have one of leica c1 kirin beer limited edition and I want to know how many leica made this compact camera in limited?
    • By lykaman
      Early Digilux Zoom   (fuji)

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Yaakov
      Disclaimer:
      I'm starting a new topic regarding the issues found in my newly purchased Leica MP, the purpose of this is to share any ideas that could lead to a solution,
      this is not a rant about Leica lack of QC which we all know is becoming an issue.
      After receiving my camera I run a roll of Kodak TriX 400, after developing the film I found a trace of scratches, I did several test with other films which I didn't develop (in case the scratches were being caused by my development process):
      Bergger Pancro 400,
      Ilford HP5+.
      They all show the same type of scratches.
      This is an undeveloped roll, https://ibb.co/RbxynrM
      https://ibb.co/8xkfs17
      I found several threads with people claim the source of this issues was the pressure plate so I checked mine in order the find anything that could be the reason, the screws in the plate don't match the position of the marks in the film and the surface of the plate in my camera feels smooth and flat, I wondered if maybe the reason could be the bridge that has the connection for the light meter but after more inspection it was obvious that the plate keeps the very flat and it does not touch that area.
      I did another test in which I rub some film on the surface of the plate, to my surprise the film was very scratched, I did the same against the plate in my 1958 M2 and it didn't do a single one.
      I also did a couple of prints to verify the scratches appear and unfortunately the scratches are visible even on a middle size print.
      This is the print, the scratches appear in the top and the bottom https://ibb.co/VpKsdfb
    • By alan mcfall
      Gives the  term "red scale elmar" a whole new meaning!  Distance seems to be in both feet and meters?  I guess you can get these "reproductions" in what ever color you want.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy