Looking for nice backpack for S007 and extra lens

Greg Haag

Advertisement (gone after registration)

18 hours ago, Jeff S said:

Nice, but I took you literally when you requested a ‘smallish’ backpack. Seems massive, and heavy...

https://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2018/08/24/wotancraft-commander-backpack-more-info-and-a-closer-look/

My preference is to carry a tripod vertically, and without blocking storage.  But surely durable and well constructed.

Jeff

Jeff, It is bigger than I originally envisioned, but after looking at various solutions, I kept coming back to this pack.  

1 hour ago, Greg Haag said:

Jeff, It is bigger than I originally envisioned, but after looking at various solutions, I kept coming back to this pack.  

The right choice is the one that makes you smile.  Usually, though, there are trade offs, and use cases, for all gear.  

Jeff

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Greg Haag said:

I kept coming back to this pack.  

That is a good indicator  - now you just need another one for the use case you already envisioned 😂😂😂 I own this rucksack and like its look and versatility very much.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Greg Haag said:

Looks like they make some great looking camera bags!

Greg,

It looks like you made a very good choice! There are so many carry choices available, it is bewildering at times and bags can multiply like rabbits.

Enjoy! And don't forget to share your experience with the new backpack!

Oh... I just remembered, my trusty old Billingham for Leica has been languishing since 2017 when I had to sell my beautiful M6. It is empty and lonely. It begs to have another M and... no, no, no... must not think about that.... no, no way.

Bags are both personal and demanding at times.

Edited by dave.gt
  • Like 1