Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By frame-it
      street photography in 1876 some beautiful  images
       https://digital.library.lse.ac.uk/objects/lse:peb937pev
    • By Al Brown
      Do you use a half case? Show us the images of your beauties! What are in your opinion the benefits? What is the best half case out there? Curious and eager to see!
    • By Al Brown
      On September 14th in 2006, Leica introduced the first digital M camera, the Leica M8 featuring a 10.3 megapixel CCD image sensor.
      After 15 years, a new is M11 coming for all eager M photographers in love with latest technology available from Wetzlar.
      I would like to know which digital model from these fruitful 15 years has been your favorite and/or which digital M model (each had its quirks) you hated the most.
    • By Al Brown
      A polarizing question, but a fair one.

If one wanted to replace the screw above the lens (on, say, M-P or M10R black paint) with the red (or black) dot logo sticker, is the hole as big as the original logo sticker? Is the screw flat so one could just put the sticker over it? I found no topic of this sort but if it has been answered please do link to the thread.
      Thank you for your civilized answers, please no dumb discussions of "why would anyone want to do that?" kind, it is an academic question.

• By Herr Barnack
      I happened to discover this online essay today - the author offers some interesting insights into the M246 Monochrom and why it is still a viable choice:
      Why I bought a Leica M246 Monochrom
      https://mwwphotography.co.uk/blog/leicam246monochrom