There's nothing here yet

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Holger1
      Verkaufe aus Sammlung ein neuwertiges Summilux-M 1,4/35 ASPH, silbern eloxiert, E46 (11 675) ohne sichtbare Gebrauchsspuren.
      Originalverpackung mit Front-u.Rückdeckel und der Anleitung.
      Dies ist ein Privatverkauf. I only send within EU
      www.HolgerDaberkow.de

• By lykaman
      Hi All, my CLA'd  111f's will be arriving shortly, I'm hoping to use one for B&W and the other for Color,, This is just going to be a fun exercise, which films would you suggest? (It must be 20years since I used my film cameras, R6.2 & M6) - L
    • By Schittra
      I don’t really know which forum to post. Sorry if I made a mistake here. 
      i wonder if any friends here using Leica M lens with Fujifilm GFX 50S ? I guess it can render beautiful image. Any thought? Thanks. 
    • By frame-it
      i accidentally pressed the shutter [was cocked] of my iiif while removing it from  my coat pocket, the lens cap was on..am curious how many turns of the rewind knob would equal 1 frame ?

• By Johnkittaboon
      I have one of leica c1 kirin beer limited edition and I want to know how many leica made this compact camera in limited?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy