DxO PhotoLab 2

gmiliotis

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi All

I have a Leica X2 and I try to process  some DNG files with DxO PhotoLab 2 (Elite). It seems though that DNGs from X2 are not supported, which I find really strange and also very frustrating. Do you guys have any experience with this, how to do process your files with PhotoLab (or you just dont bother try using it....). I have paid for the product but I now thinking whether I should just cancel it while I still have time...

Many thanks

Edited by gmiliotis

Hi,

I had a similar problem with the 30-day sample I downloaded. I cannot now remember which files it wouldn’t open (whether from the X2, the TL2, or the dmr), but I found it strange. I tried to research online what the issue might be, but could find no information. I ended up deleting the sample, and choosing Affinity Photo instead. It works very well, plus there is a version for the iPad as well. 

Good luck,

Brent

Hi, I have been using DxO for several years now. I had to purchase a new license for DxO PL2 when I upgraded my iMac from Yosemite to Mojave. But other than that I have had no issues with processing files on a Panasonic GF1 or Panasonic LX100 or the Leica X Vario. If you want to cancel your purchase go ahead but I think the chaps at DxO will release a DNG converter for the X2 sooner or later. By the way, I also had a copy of Nik Collection that I purchased before Google announced it was giving it for free. But I had to get a new license once DxO bought it off them. That's life.