1. RexGig0

RexGig0

2. Gobert

Gobert

• Similar Content

• By shirubadanieru
      Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has used the Sonnar 50mm f1.5 on a M film body and can tell me if the focus shift is noticeable?Β 
      I used to have this lens and loved it's small size and bokeh, but the focus shift on my digital M was too much so I decided to sell it.
      Thanks in advance!
    • By mmx_2
      Hi!
      Β 
      My Leica M10 and some lenses got stolen yesterday in Gothenburg. If anyone sees them, I would be grateful. To moderator, if this is the wrong place to post, please move it.
      In the bag was:
      3824764 Leica Elmarit-M 90
      4081227 Leica Elmar-24-M
      4112250 Leica Summilux 35 ASPH
      5152626 Leica M10 Black
      Leica E46 filterx2 (on the lenses)
      Leica M10 Battery
      Charger for Leica M10
      HP Zbook 2017
      I will also report to Leica.
      Regards,
      Joakim
    • By TM1ka
      2403520ZM,
      Imperia (IT)

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Iduna
      Leica R 8 with elmarit 180 mm on Kodak film

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Iduna
      Leica R8 with Elmarit R 80 mm on Kodak film