Nitecore Charger-Q2

I have Nitecore chargers for all of my Leica batteries. Very happy with them. The only advice that I can pass on is that it is best to take the battery off the charger as soon as the charger indicates “End.”  Waiting until later seems to allow the battery to discharge some. 

Louie Bob

• Like 2

I can get me Leica M9Monochrom camera to consistently show 100% charge using the Nitecore charger, with this procedure:

1. Use a USB charger with sufficiently high current output (e.g., 2.0 Amps) and
  2. When the charger indicates the battery is full, switch it off and on, then it will charge for a couple more minutes before showing full again. After which a 100% charge is shown in the camera.
Edited by Nick_S
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Nick_S said:

I can get me Leica M9Monochrom camera to consistently show 100% charge using the Nitecore charger, with this procedure:

1. Use a USB charger with sufficiently high current output (e.g., 2.0 Amps) and
  2. When the charger indicates the battery is full, switch it off and on, then it will charge for a couple more minutes before showing full again. After which a 100% charge is shown in the camera.

Yes, I found that too. The power supply makes a big difference: I have a small dual-USB plug power supply that can supply up to 2.3A on both ports simultaneously, it does a good fast job with the Nitecore chargers (and my iPad Pro 11", and iPhone 8 Plus for that matter). Great for travel!

• Like 2