Sign in to follow this  
benqui

window light

I like the light and, of course, the model and her expression. I do, however, find the two bright areas on each side of her head somewhat distracting. I'd have cloned them out, but that's just me.

I agree with everything Brent said.

How lucky to have such a gorgeous model at you disposal!....

Posted (edited)
vor 15 Stunden schrieb fotografr:

aI like the light and, of course, the model and her expression. I do, however, find the two bright areas on each side of her head somewhat distracting. I'd have cloned them out, but that's just me.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Louis:

I agree with everything Brent said.

How lucky to have such a gorgeous model at you disposal!....

Thanks a lot! I am very happy that you like it! It is funny how different the taste is because I saw some portraits with lights behind the persons and wanted to do the same.  I liked the effect which is a bit unusal for the eye if you look firstly into the face and then to the bright areas. I still have some more with lights in the background which I will you show you within the next days.. 

Edited by benqui

2 hours ago, benqui said:

Thanks a lot! I am very happy that you like it! It is funny how different the taste is because I saw some portraits with lights behind the persons and wanted to do the same.  I liked the effect which is a bit unusal for the eye if you look firstly into the face and then to the bright areas. I still have some more with lights in the background which I will you show you within the next days.. 

When I first saw the shot, for a second I thought she was wearing a huge earphone. It just didn’t look right to my eyes. But she is so gorgeous with or without those lights. :)

In my perception, these out-of-focus light sources work well in providing a frame.

Excellent portrait, very good tonal range control

Stefan

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Steve Ash:

I like her expression but get distracted by the strange dress. Somehow I tend to stare at her breast🙃

Poor Steve!😉