1.107 pulled from website

Anyone have any further clarification? The joys of early adoption... installed the firmware on both of my bodies and no ill effects (no dramatic differences either....) Advisable to revert to 1.102 or wait for 1.2 (do we know when this is coming... today?)...

In the meantime, I've spent a week walking in the English Lake District in all weather. Interestingly I've found that my ideal light kit is the M8 + 28 f2 lux and 135 Apo Telyt. REALLY seems to cover pretty well everything I needed for nature / landscape / people...

Examples at: The English Lake District, 2007

Best

So, we have a new firmware which is full of bugs now???:mad:

and the download instructions for 1.107 is still there,

i mean, it really makes me upset, maybe i was ok with the previous version, now we have a firmware which has full of bugs!!:mad:

this is the second time they are doing this, (1.09) cant they do anything proper i wonder??

i am loosing my faith in Leica, quite frustrating..

i mean, it really makes me upset, maybe i was ok with the previous version, now we have a firmware which has full of bugs!!:mad:

this is the second time they are doing this, (1.09) cant they do anything proper i wonder??

Come on where is the REAL problem ? I am sure you use MS as OS on your computer, and as we all know there products never was without any problems. Leica will bring up the right SW when ist time, untill that you can do waht you have done before. Take pictures. ;)

Hey - it's still a good camera! At least they admit when there are problems - think of the current fiasco with the Canon 1D mk III...

Hey - it's still a good camera! At least they admit when there are problems - think of the current fiasco with the Canon 1D mk III...

whats the fiasco really i dont know?, according to the reviews i read they all say that its a bl**dy good camera!:o, No?