Sign in to follow this  
Clook

Dog and Cows

Well, that's a great start. I love the posture of the dog and the way the cow's heads are just poking up over the crest of the hill.

That's really great, so much to see in the shot too, not just the appearance and  interaction of the cows and the dog, but the sea and landscape falling away behind.  Good one, you must be pleased.

Very nice, and it's good to see you posting again.  Regards to K.

Cheers Stuart, been a while, now back on analogue with an M6. All well here with Kim and the girls. Hope all is good with Barbara and you.

Note to self: post more pictures.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By MEC
      Hello All. 
      I have a Summicron 28mm 2.0 Aspherical Lens. The model on the lens is "4068358" 
      Does anyone have info about this specific version? 
      Thanks, 
      Michael 
    • By S.L.Dixon
      Hi,
      I have had a M6 (serial number is in the 1665000 range) for about 7 years now and to be honest, haven't used it a lot in the last few years, but fired it up again recently and noticed that I think the light meter is functioning odd. In the past, I could press the shutter button when the film wasn't wound on and the light meter would activate, briefly, and then I could set the exposure. Now it doesn't do that, but when I wind film on, it will activate the light meter and not turn off until a photo is taken.
      I ran a roll of film through and it works fine - i.e the exposures were fine - it just seems to activate differently that it used to. Is this a common thing anyone knows about?
      I live in Melbourne, Australia and it's tough to get a repairer here who will look at an M6.  Any advice would be REALLY helpful. 
      Thanks in advance!
      Scott
      (Also, I added a photo of my camera just 'cause it's a nice looking thing.)

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By ThomasSmithDP
      Hey Guys,
      I wanted to buy a used leica since months now. But I am still unsure if I should go with the M6 or the M4? The only big difference is that the M6 has a lightmeter and the M4 not. But since I work in the film industry. I wanted to buy a separate light meter anyway at some point. So is it better to go with the cheaper M4 and get also a good lens instead of spending a lot on the M6?
      Looking forward to your replies
      Best
      Thomas

• By k0ffe
      Hi, 
      I have to choose between two mint condition cameras, one is a upgraded viewfinder M7 and second one is a m6 classic with a recent CLA. 
      I like the M7 as it gives me the option for aperture priority IF I want. But the one thing that worries me is the electronics, compared to the M6 mechanical inside. 

Please advise as I need to make a quick choice. The price is not the factor i need help with just the talk around riliabilty and posabilty to service IF it breaks down in a couple of years. 
    • By Patrick1955
      Bought from in March 2018 (still under warranty) but hardly used as the 28mm frame lines in my M10 are very hard to see as I wear glasses (am disinclined to get a .85x mag). A very reluctant sale as this is a gorgeous lense. It is in near mint condition, not often used, has been stored in a drybox since purchase, and has had a protective filter fitted since new. Includes original box, leather case, lens hood, HOYA filter, and original front & rear caps plus aftermarket front & rear caps. Copy of original receipt available if required. Postage / insurance etc extra if not a local sale.