Voigtländer 75mm f/1.5 Aspherical VM

jaeger

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Focus use the EVF, shot widest open

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

15 hours ago, duoenboge said:

Wonderfully!

Shame about the cut off fingers.

Im more of a 50 and 35mm guy

but voigtlander and 7artisans give good options though 

another sample light editing through LR mobile

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 17

• 1 month later...
On 10/22/2019 at 2:56 AM, mich said:

I ordered a black one 6 weeks ago, even the dealer has no clue if or when there will be any delivery to Europe. There seem to be plenty available in silver, unfortunately I don't like them! 😉

I bought it here with 10% discount delivered to France in 5 days:

https://allmedia-shop.rf-webworld.de/shop/produkt/voigtlaender-nokton-1-5-75mm-asphaerisches-portraitobjektiv-schwarz-vm-106750

41 minutes ago, Njom said:

Lucky you! 🙂

Meanwhile, not available again.....

Maybe I should cancel my order, things always seem to happen when you least expect them! 😉

• Like 1

Starting to think the $1,000 for this lens would be better spent as part of the cost of a second-hand M10. The 75/2 APO and f2.4 Summarit is already one more 75 than I can shoot with at one time, and I try to never sell a lens I might later regret and have to re-purchase, LOL...

the whole reason for me being in this system is both the cameras and the lenses.

Edited by Gregm61
  • Like 2

I really do love the color rendered from my Voigtlander 50/1.5 and 35/1.7 a lot. This is very tempting to be my next target!

But, I do know that it would be very difficult to focus using viewfinder (which I use all the time) as the focus indicators show on the lens.

So, I would find the way to try before decide to buy it. :)

• 2 weeks later...

It finally happened! Just days after I cancelled my order with one dealer, who is still listing the lens as unavailable, another dealer obviously got a shipment.

So I immediately pulled the trigger and hope to get the lens next week! 😀

For those who may be interested ---->

https://www.foto-mundus.de/objektive/voigtlaender-objektive/33243/voigtlaender-nokton-75mm-1.5-vm-asph.-schwarz-fuer-leica-m?c=197

Edited by mich

• 2 months later...

I still have not pulled the trigger on this lens.  I like vintage look swirl bokeh and some sample images has it but some don't.  Can any owner here confirm that please?  It has freeshipping + $100 discount now so it's technically tax free inside US. =P

Edited by jaeger
  • Like 1

On 1/23/2020 at 12:27 PM, jaeger said:

I still have not pulled the trigger on this lens.  I like vintage look swirl bokeh and some sample images has it but some don't.  Can any owner here confirm that please?  It has freeshipping + $100 discount now so it's technically tax free inside US. =P

You can always order one and use it for a day or two; return it if you don't like it. B&H will take it back with no questions asked.

At $900, it's 1/4th the cost of a clean 75 Summilux and 1/3rd that of a 2nd-hand Summicron APO. Nothing to lose.