muellerman779

the winner is.....

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Thank you all for voting our close-up challenge. If is is possible, to join more participants in further challenges..? We will see and let this years winners live high: 

old typewriter, Thomas Scheitel: 1st with 13pts

structure, Dr. No: 2nd with 7pts

unlocked, Doug A and dragon skin, Bateleur: 3rd with 6pts

flower, UliWer: 4th with 3pts

stamps, muellerman779 5th with 1pt

Sorry, Pyrogallol - we'll enjoy your post at the 38th Barnack Challenge, opened and introduced by Thomas Schertel 🤗

Um nicht in die Ferienzeit zu kommen, gebe ich das nächste Thema Ende August/Anfang September bekannt. Ist das in Ordnung?

To avoid the months of vacancies(?) or holidays, I will give you the next theme in the end of August/beginning of September. Is this all Right?

Gruß/yours sincerely
Thomas

My congratulations go to Thomas Schertel, Dr. No, Doug A and Bateleur!

Without this challenge I am sure I never had used the OMIFO, and I must say it‘s the worst attachment to a Leica I know - though it was fun to try it once.

Thomas‘ proposal for a next challenge in late August/ early September is fine for me andI hope we‘ll have many participants next time.

Although I was not able to vote Thomas's photo was my favourite too and to my mind he is a worthy winner. This was a fun challenge and one which exercised some Leica accessories which otherwise are lovely to look at but are seldom used. (At least for me.)

Am 19.5.2019 um 21:28 schrieb thomas_schertel:

Um nicht in die Ferienzeit zu kommen, gebe ich das nächste Thema Ende August/Anfang September bekannt. Ist das in Ordnung?

To avoid the months of vacancies(?) or holidays, I will give you the next theme in the end of August/beginning of September. Is this all Right?

Gruß/yours sincerely
Thomas

voll in Ordnung, Thomas :) OLAF