1. IkarusJohn

IkarusJohn

• Similar Content

• By ToddSch
      Hello,
      I apologize if this has been answered somewhere before, but I searched the forum (and the web) and cannot seem to find my answer. I purchased a Leica SF24D about a year ago. On arrival, it worked flawlessly in TTL, A, M etc and overall I was pleased.
      It has been a few months since I have used the flash and this past weekend when using the unit, it noticed that it exhibited some behavior that I do not recall existing before. When used in TTL (and with 6 bit coded Leica lenses ) I thought I remember that when changing the F-Stop on the lens, the flash would also show the corresponding f-stop with distance on the LCD display on the flash . When using the flash this past weekend, I noticed that when changing the F-Stop on my lens, the flash was fixed on an f-stop, say 2.4. When I changed my lens from 2.4 to 8, the flash remained on 2.4. Overall, the exposure actually looked correct so it appears that that the flash is working. As a test, I adjusted ISO on camera and the ISO did change on flash. I also changed sync speeds in camera, cleaned contacts on lens, replaced batteries in flash etc. I also manually adjusted flash f-stop when in TTL mode (set flash to F8, then lens to 2.4, 5.6, 8 etc) and the exposures continued to look accurate.

Am I just remembering the operation of this flash wrong? I thought the flash f-stop would show the corresponding f-stop on lens when in TTL?

As for A, that is working as expected, same as M.

Thanks for any insights.
    • By sturkel
      This is a mint condition camera purchased at an authorized dealer in Baltimore MD. Have all original boxes and materials.  Extra !  Have 3 Leica batteries thumb rest, LIM'S Genuine Italy Leather Camera Half Case Metal Grip Dovetail Plate for Leica Q2 ,  Nitecore 2nd travel charger and BW fiilter.  All list prices come to $6,375.00 U.S.  SELLING for $5,750 FIRM. 
      Will sell to U.S buyers only.  More details upon request.
      I am a local pro photographer in the Baltimore-Washington area.  Contact me Stan Turkel for details.  
    • By frame-it
      dropped by the JNK/Arte Di Mano shop/workshop..very nice people..the owner is really cool.
      SL + Leica 50mm Summilux-M ASPH

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  

• By Al Brown
      Proudly show your Leica M that is not regular out-of-the-store leather/skin. Possibly tell where you had it done.
      Here is mine. Factory replaced in Wetzlar.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By fleechri
      Hallo Leica-Community,

ich bin beim suchen nach einer kompakten Leica Vollformat-Kamera bei Amazon auf diese Ergebnisse im Anhang gestoßen. Sieht natürlich auf dem ersten  Blick zu schön um wahr zu sein aus, weswegen ich dachte ich wende mich mal hier im Forum an euch!

2 Shops haben die Leica M Typ 262 für unter 400€ angeboten, den einem Shop habe ich angeschrieben und nach mehr Details gefragt, am selben Abend sind jetzt irgendwie alle Leica Artikel verschwunden. Mal schauen ob oder was für eine E-Mail ich bekomme..

Meine Fragen sind jetzt:

1. Glaubt ihr das man eine funktionierende Kamera bekommen würde für das Geld?
      2. Seid ihr auch schonmal auf solche Angebote gestoßen oder kennt jemand der eine Kamera für soviel gekauft hat?
      3. Würdet ihr bei diesem Angebot zuschlagen?
      4. Was denkt ihr über das ganze?

Ich freu mich schon den Kommentar „Finger Weg!“ zu lesen damit ich in einem ruhigen Gewissen einschlafen kann.

Hoffe ihr könnt mir weiterhelfen!

LG
      Chris