Panasonic L-Mount lens on Pana m43 body?

Ich könnte mir gut vorstellen, das es in naher Zukunft von Novoflex ebenfalls einen Adapter dafür gibt. Alle anderen Leicaobjektive passen ja auch an das Panasonic MFT-Format.

https://www.novoflex.de/de/produkte/adapter/adapterfinder/adapterfinder-produkte/camera/mft-spiegellos-olympus-om-d-olympus-pen-panasonic-g/objectiv/31.html

LG Bernd

10 hours ago, tom0511 said:

Does anybody know if this is possible?

Wouldnt it be interesting for Tele lenses? For example using the Pana70-200 or the Leica 90-280 on the G9?

Not very interesting if you consider the DG Vario-Elmar 100-400 lighter, smaller, better OIS, more reach, similar IQ and a fraction of the price.

8 hours ago, frame-it said:

wafer thin and no electronics [dummy] adapter i guess

Wafer thin as in having negative thickness? 🤣

Don't forget that the flange distance doesn't include the bayonet mechanism which is considerably greater in depth than that 0.75mm. The throat diameter of L-mount glass is such that the only way it could be brought to focus would by using an adapter which includes glass and such glass would likely destroy any possible gain in optical quality.

7 hours ago, jaapv said:

Not very interesting if you consider the DG Vario-Elmar 100-400 lighter, smaller, better OIS, more reach, similar IQ and a fraction of the price.

+1

I get where the OP is coming from but there is some great m4/3rds glass out there which is well matched to the smaller m4/3rds photosites and in any event L-mount glass is already natively compatible with the CL/TL line. I switched from a 5D2 to m4/3rds some years ago for portability and the only reason I am considering supplementing that kit with an L-mount body (or possibly an X1D Mk2 😀) is because m4/3rds sensor development appears to have stalled. If Olympus or Panasonic could source a sensor with an extra stop of DR without slashing the pixel count my only reason for buying a Leica would be because I'd be buying a Leica. Reason enough one might argue. 😎

• Thanks 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

vor 9 Stunden schrieb jaapv:

I was thinking for people like me who already own the 90-280 and would want to use a m43 camera like a 2x converter.

Eventhough I would not buy a 90-280 if I didnt have a FF camera to use it, and its much bigger, its also 1,5 f-stops faster.

But if it doesnt work anyways....