Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Manuello Paganelli
      Leica M6 35mm Lens Kodak Tmax 400
    • By Herr Barnack
      Here is an interesting story of how one man's photographic journey went full circle, bringing him back to his roots in film photography.  He shows some interesting images along with the essay :

http://emulsive.org/articles/return-to-film/my-return-to-film-adib-mufty
    • By yigitaltay
      Do you know where can I order basic photographic chemicals to prepare "non-commercial" recipes in the Netherlands?

Like thiosulfides, hydroquinone etc.
    • By yigitaltay
      One guy was offering a complete darkroom equipment for 50 euros incl. Durst M605 bw enlarger with Schneider companon lens (he doesn't mention which one). I will go and see its condition but I have very limited knowledge. 

So I need your help. I would like to ask what should I look for? Only things that I am think of the film carriers, fungus/scratches on the lens, timer, bulb.

Thanks a lot in advance!

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By rpavich
      Just thinking here: I'm wondering what elements go into getting those gritty, contrasty, photojournalistic darkroom prints that I see from way back? 

I know that normally we want to see all of the tones available but I was wondering about this particular style?

I'm guessing that the first element is a pushed negative, but the darkroom part of it is what I'm wondering about. Is it just a matter of upping the contrast using a higher contrast filter or is there something else? Does cropping it also help accentuate this look?

Here is a link to what I think is representative of what I'm getting at:

http://thebangbangclub.withtank.com