R Lenses on the Fuji GFX 50R

Bobitybob

• 2 weeks later...

Some more 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Keep going

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 3

• 1 year later...
On 9/18/2021 at 2:06 AM, hamey said:

I have always enjoyed viewing images taken with R lenses on other brands, as I have a few of them, they are still close to my heart.

Using my R lenses on Canon and Fuji X have given me very good results.

So with mirrorless bodies  in the likes of Fuji, Canon, Nikon Panasonic and Sony we have so many options,....... who needs Leica?

cheers.

I also use orther mirrorless brands, and results are good. I can finally use Nikon (Z) bodies with my R lenses without need for modification of the lens mount. My recently acquired Leica SL (601) still has the edge though as far as pure IQ at base ISO is concerned. (with both M and R lenses)

23 hours ago, dpitt said:

I also use orther mirrorless brands, and results are good. I can finally use Nikon (Z) bodies with my R lenses without need for modification of the lens mount. My recently acquired Leica SL (601) still has the edge though as far as pure IQ at base ISO is concerned. (with both M and R lenses)

Since I made that statement a while back, I have purchased two SL2-S's  one for my SL lenses and the other for my M and R lenses.

Never have I enjoyed using these magnificent cameras so much especially with my R lenses simply perfect.

As for the rest, I have given the Canon away, my film Nikons are retired but still love my Fujis, but will never use my R and M glass on fuji ever again.

There is no longer any doubt in my mind, Leica's engineers have created a wonderful replacement to the Leica R  and I look forward to offer my full support to the SL system.

Edited by hamey

20 hours ago, frame-it said:

you mean your fuji X camera body?

Yes, as now I have purchased another SL2s  they are so good with my R and M lenses I no longer need TO USE the Fuji  with my  Leica Lenses, and remember the Fuji is a 1.5 crop.

I love my Fuji X system and I certainly don't want to part with them, still use them often, and will continue to use them along with my SL system.