Verlust LEICA M 240

Advertisement (gone after registration)

hello, 

my name is julia baier, i am a german photographer.
i wanted to inform you about the following incident:

Loss of my LEICA M 240 - last Friday, the 26th of April, someone took my Leica M240 camera in Brugge/Belgium. Black body: serial number 04827887 + black lens: Summicron-M 2/50 mm, serial number 04614823. The particularity of the body was a white engraving "Julia Baier" on top of the camera.
I am very very sad, because it was my day-by-day companion the last 5 years and it has a deep, personal value for me. Please help me to get this camera back.  Further information about adress and so on you will find in the imprint of my website: www.juliabaier.de  
thank you! 

in case that someone tries to sell it to you, I would be glad that you will inform me. kontakt@juliabaier.de
thanks for your help,
best regards

julia baier

Das tut mir Leid, Julia! Viel Hoffnung gibt es wohl nicht und richtig helfen kann ich auch nicht außer den Tipp zu geben, ebay zu beobachten und Leica zu informieren, für den Fall, dass die Kamera zum Service kommt. Vielleicht informiert Leica ja auch die Händler. Die werden wg der Gravur aber ohnehin vorsichtig sein. 

Elmar