Best Screen Protector for the S1/S1R

LeeR

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I've tried many a screen protector in my day but came upon this unknown brand through Amazon and used it on another Sony I have with great results. I'm tried to place a pic here showing how perfect a fit it is indeed. Optical glass and NO adhesive on it. Takes about 5 seconds to install perfectly. Even has a 2nd backup so it's a 2 pack as well. Here's the link to it. Only $6.59 you can't beat that.

https://www.amazon.com/Compatible-AFUNTA-Anti-Scratch-Transparency-Protective/dp/B07MN9XJHC/ref=sr_1_fkmrnull_1?keywords=Afunta+Z7&qid=1555455788&s=electronics&sr=1-1-fkmrnull

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

Guess I don't agree. I'm all about protection of a fine piece of equipment, as opposed to so many of my counterparts that love to beat their gear up. Mine will be in a protected bag (a Lowepro Pro70II toploader with a said screen protector. I do USE It and keep it nice. Guess that's how I was raised. It's just a difference of how we take care of things. Some take their autos in rocks, dirt and such and rarely clean them. That ain't me 😉

14 hours ago, LeeR said:

Guess I don't agree. I'm all about protection of a fine piece of equipment, as opposed to so many of my counterparts that love to beat their gear up. Mine will be in a protected bag (a Lowepro Pro70II toploader with a said screen protector. I do USE It and keep it nice. Guess that's how I was raised. It's just a difference of how we take care of things. Some take their autos in rocks, dirt and such and rarely clean them. That ain't me 😉

Yup ..... and these cameras are not forever. Cosmetic condition makes an enormous difference when selling on .....