selfie stick for Q2?

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Now that I am on the waiting list, I realize the most useful accessory (besides the second battery) is a selfie-stick. 28mm would be good enough to take a head-and-shoulder selfie. I don't really need a long stick like those for iPhone, maybe something lightweight but sturdy, and only stretch out a bit to cover the whole family of four. Does such a thing exist?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, iamyi said:

Now that I am on the waiting list, I realize the most useful accessory (besides the second battery) is a selfie-stick. 28mm would be good enough to take a head-and-shoulder selfie. I don't really need a long stick like those for iPhone, maybe something lightweight but sturdy, and only stretch out a bit to cover the whole family of four. Does such a thing exist?

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Telescopic-Selfie-Sticks-Self-Handheld-Monopod-for-Leica-X-Q-T-TL-TL2-X1-X2-M/32831432113.html

I do not think that these folks take the selfie request seriously. Me not either. Still the proposed solutions seem to be quite useful. May I add another one? Go into the wood and find a fine stick. Fix your Q2 with a string to it and ready you go.

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Voxen:

Its for sure the most useful accessory for a Leica Q.

I see that you do not understand the selfie generation. Me not either. As I understand I do not own a Q as it has no fixation to a selfie stick.

Thanks for those who take my question seriously. When I say "selfie-stick for Q2", I meant to use it as an analogy to show what I am looking for. This is a common communication technique (Uber for food?) but apparently it doesn't work well here. Let’s not get fixed on the things called selfie stick and ridicule it instead of the problems they try to solve.

Thanks for the suggestions though. I think I found the answer to my question, which is inline with all the suggestions here. I already have the Joby for SLR. It is light, sturdy, and also the right length. Also save the embarrassment of using a selfie stick in public, barely. 

Edited by iamyi
be more clear
  • Like 1