Do photo lab

Thank you for your reply Bart. I was beginning to think it was such a dumb question that no one could think how to answer me. I will try trial version and see how it is with my M9. Can then see what result if any I get with 006. 

Thanks again.

Mike.

Thanks for link. Seems straightforward. Will give trial version a go with converter and see how I get on.

Jeff, I am using LR 6 OK with 006 although it does not seem to appear in any support list For LR I can find. I have tried ON 1. Found it good but unable to process TIFF files exported from it in Image Print Black. Would not load on to working page.

Flageed it up with ON support but they are unable to come up with a work around.

Mike.

• 4 weeks later...

In my limited experience using a DNG converter WILL NOT HELP.   The file is already a valid DNG.  DxO apparently has specific processing modules for specific cameras, lenses, and some camera/lens combos.  If DxO hasn't created a module for your camera it will not process the image.  My M 262, for example, is not supported.

Thanks for your comments re DNG. That is the conclusion I have come to.

Shame as DxO is a nice editing program. Handles M9 files well.

I have decided to stick with LR 6 until it is no longer workable. It is a great editor and management program, but I will not go on subscription or use cloud etc.

cheers.

Mike.