Sign in to follow this  

Devolping film drunk

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Anyone tried it. Today I played golf and had a few beers on the course. While playing hole number 14 I noticed a picture and thought, I’m going to get that after golf. So after finishing 18 me and my caddy drove to the car park, got my Chamonix 8x10 and headed to hole number 14. Took the picture had a few more beers then got dropped off at home. Well hell in for a penny in for a pound....... I headed straight to the darkroom and developed two sheets of 8x10.

Pictures to follow In the morning 

Neil

I always have single malt by the side when I am developing film. Standing there and doing nothing in between inversions, tapping etc. is too boring.

Just to be safe, I am thinking of not reusing chemical bottles for my drink. :D

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, gbealnz said:

Somehow Neil this post isn't a surprise to me. 🤣

Gary

Turned out nicely 

Edited by Guest

An excellent outcome Neil. But American TV has spoilt my image of 'a beer' which I now think of as a small bottle of weasel wee Budweiser (other weak beers are available) and not heroically necking many pints before staggering home with kebab and camera in hand. 

Advertisement (gone after registration)

50 minutes ago, 250swb said:

An excellent outcome Neil. But American TV has spoilt my image of 'a beer' which I now think of as a small bottle of weasel wee Budweiser (other weak beers are available) and not heroically necking many pints before staggering home with kebab and camera in hand. 

Steve

You brought back a nice memory there mate. Getting on the piss in Dundee 20 plus years ago drinking at least 8 pints and waking up in the morning with a solidified boner kebab sitting in my lap. 

Neil

10 hours ago, NW67 said:

Steve

You brought back a nice memory there mate. Getting on the piss in Dundee 20 plus years ago drinking at least 8 pints and waking up in the morning with a solidified boner kebab sitting in my lap. 

Neil

There goes that spellchecker again... :)

31 minutes ago, EoinC said:

Yes, but it wouldn't be a post from Neil without it. Brings a ray of fun into this occasionally dull world.

Gary

2 hours ago, EoinC said:

Gets me all the time :)

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, NW67 said:

Gets me all the time :)

Which? The spellchecker, or the boner kebab? 🤓

Edited by EoinC

As regards weak beer - I was the 'nominated driver' when taking visitors out for dinner. At the bar ordering pre-dinner drinks, my request for an alcohol-free beer was met by the reply "sorry Sir, we do not have any - but we do have Budweiser..."