It's April. Are the 35 APO SL-SC's arriving?

B and H for a long while had April 5 as the date it was going to be available. I have one on order. When I called them on April 5 they had deleted the expected timing and didn’t have any more information. Very frustrating. 

April 15th is what I've read as well. I have one on order at the Leica Store in Sydney (#2 on the pre-order list).  

Will be curious to see if it actually arrives in people's hands in April...

On 4/9/2019 at 4:22 PM, AZN said:

April 15th is what I've read as well. I have one on order at the Leica Store in Sydney (#2 on the pre-order list).  

Will be curious to see if it actually arrives in people's hands in April...

I’m #1 been waiting for this lens forever 😴

19 minutes ago, thighslapper said:

I think I'll save my £3900 for a SL 50/2

I just received a message from my local dealer that the Leica SL 35 is available ... I'm not interested. Rather than the SL 50, I'll accept the marginal IQ difference and wait for the Panasonic S Pro 50.

Edited by ron777

7 hours ago, thighslapper said:

I think I'll save my £3900 for a SL 50/2

I originally signed up for the 50/2, but I have both uber-50s (M 1.4 asph  and M APO 2.0), and I'm not that fond of the M 35/1.4 FLE.  So I'm starting to hold my breath for the 35/2.0 but expect it will be another month or so.  Leica USA has't told my shop anything yet. and I'm not first in line.  My plan is to have both 35's available as "normal" lenses on the CL, and the new 35 as its natural focal length on the SL.  And then starts a long countdown for the wider lenses coming in 2020...

On 4/15/2019 at 1:27 PM, AZN said:

Well, the Ides of April is come.  Nothing yet...

FWIW I just spoke in person with a Leica rep. in Melbourne.  A few lenses should arrive in Australia in late April, but the bulk will come mid to late May.