Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
fotografr

Fog Rolling In

Recommended Posts

very lovely, Brent!  Reminds me of the Bow Bridge in Central Park 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Atmospheric and moody: you nailed it!

I wonder how this would be if you got the figures on the bridge lined up with the bright sky in the middle.

Just thinking out loud here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neil Macmillan said:

 

I wonder how this would be if you got the figures on the bridge lined up with the bright sky in the middle.

Just thinking out loud here.

And just my thoughts on this lovely image; perhaps it would look a tad contrived if the figures were to be aligned with that patch of light?

As it is they appear as a subtle coincidence of composition nicely balanced between the light and the lamp post, plus I think the foreground

reflection may be best without them plonked in the middle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Neil Macmillan said:

Atmospheric and moody: you nailed it!

I wonder how this would be if you got the figures on the bridge lined up with the bright sky in the middle.

Just thinking out loud here.

Thanks, Neil. I'm in agreement with Dee, but either way I had no control over where these people decided to stand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, fotografr said:

Thanks, Neil. I'm in agreement with Dee, but either way I had no control over where these people decided to stand.

Ha ha, you could do what we do in NYC: "Hey can you please move along and get out of my photo!!!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, A miller said:

Ha ha, you could do what we do in NYC: "Hey can you please move along and get out of my photo!!!"

I would have thought New Yorkers would just swim out to the middle of the river to get a better vantage point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, fotografr said:

I would have thought New Yorkers would just swim out to the middle of the river to get a better vantage point

Ha ha, not in our toxic water :)  We might be known to throw a stone or two to get our way, though.... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brent, the picture is perfect as it is. Those people are not in the way. I think they give the picture its depth and let the viewer feel he could feel being in the scenery himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...