Leica D Lux 7

Advertisement (gone after registration)

hallo,

welcher Filter ist für den Schutz der Linse an der DLux 7 der Beste. 
Die Schutzkappe sollte noch montierbar sein (vermutlich nicht bei Slimfilter)
Leica empfiehlt ja B+W Filter.
Fährt das Objektiv mit Filter normal in die Kamera?

Danke für eine Antwort

• 4 weeks later...

I only use B & W filters on all cameras. I've done extensive AB testing and reproducing image degradation with 'consumer' [Hoya, Tamron, Canon, etc.] filters. B & W filters cause so little distortion that I'm happy to invest in them and use them whenever I feel they will help the image.

I do not agree with the age-old adage to put a UV / Skylight filter as a protection against damage. The exception being in very wet or sandy conditions. I've never damaged a filter, but have seen a lot of images ruined by ghost images and flare caused by

I use a B & W polarizer on my D-lux often, and had absolutely no issues.

Edited by chris0959
there are a ton of typos not in my original post

I use only B&W filters on all cameras. I've done extensive A-B testing and found repeatable image degradation with 'consumer' [Hoya, Tamron, Canon, etc.] filters. B&W filters caused so little distortion that I'm happy to invest in them and use them whenever I feel they will help the image.

I do not agree anymore with the age-old adage to put a UV/Skylight filter on all lenses as a protection against damage. The exception being in very wet or sandy conditions. I've never damaged a protective filter, but have seen plenty of images ruined by extra flare and inexpensive filters!

I use a B&W polarizer on my D-Lux often, with no issues.

[What is up with this posting system? There are deletions to my original post, and actually whole new sentences I've never typed. Weird.]