Leica M 262 hangs while scrolling menu

Advertisement (gone after registration)

hello mca,

my M262 has 1.1.0.0 version

nothing hangs when I go to copyright screen,

when I finish the setting, just push the shutter release button as usual.

From on to off, nothing special.

OR this ?

Maybe a bug (?) when I want to go from "arrêt" (off) to ON "marche" (french menu), I learned to go to last line before pushing SET.

Try that ?

• Like 1

Thank you a.noctilux, indeed I can't seem to find a way to fix the problem. Regarding your last sugestion, going from off to on and go to last line before pushing SET, I don't quite undestand what you mean, can you further explain please? 

Thanks!

Indeed by going into the Copyright function and pressing Info as an OK won't work, it looses the information, but it does work fine if I use the SET button instead. Going to the last line and pushing SET does save the information and leaves the Copyright option ON, thank you.

But regarding the camera freezing it doesn't solve, when you go back to the Menu, if you press the up button it works fine going up in the menu but if you press down when the Copyright is higlighted, the camera always freezes. 

It's gotta be a software issue since it works if instead you use the thumb wheel and slide to the right.