Leica Q2 in Hokkaido

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Well leica Malaysia has confirmed that my leica Q2 will be here in time for my trip to Japan......... I am so excited about this camera, I’ve had small cameras and really big cameras but at my age I just want something small compact and hopefully something that gives me a lot of pleasure...........as for the pictures as long as it can capture them then WE will be a great match as I will take care of the rest

neil

16 minutes ago, LexS said:

Congratulations!! 

A VERY interesting and how to use the Q (and Q2) as a photographer, professional or layman.

imho a must read:

"The Leica Q Know-All eBook" by Thorsten von Overgaard (pdf).

Thanks for the link

39 minutes ago, NW67 said:

Can’t emagin paying £128 to learn how to use a camera 

neil

It is not about how to use a camera, it is mainly about how this "different camera" can give results for different applications.

Thorsten's birthday was yesterday, I bought it for $12.80. There are always ridiculously low offers sent when you are on his email list

Some books that I wanted were $0.0 on another moment.

Normal pricing is very high.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LexS said:

It is not about how to use a camera, it is mainly about how this "different camera" can give results for different applications.

Thorsten's birthday was yesterday, I bought it for $12.80. There are always ridiculously low offers sent when you are on his email list

Ill wait for the 12 quid one, in the mean time I will take it out of its box and play with it............it won't take me long to get the hang of it

Neil

22 hours ago, LexS said:

I signed up for his email list but didn't get the offer. Any chance you could share it with me?

44 minutes ago, jay. said:

I signed up for his email list but didn't get the offer. Any chance you could share it with me?

They may still be offering the coupon code in celebration of Thorsten’s recent birthday—90% off!  I was able to get a couple of his video courses and a couple of his books yesterday at a huge discount.  After you validate your email address when registering for the newsletter, go back to the site and search for special offers—you should be able to find the current code that way.  Good luck!

On 3/27/2019 at 9:09 PM, Donzo98 said:

Good news!! When will you be receiving it??

I just got the call to go and pick it up so I’m on my way to get it......