1. frame-it

frame-it

2. ropo54

ropo54

• Similar Content

• By sboyle92
      A drizzly, cold, damp afternoon on New York City's famed High Line gave a moody, monochrome atmosphere which called for this shot to be captured in B&W. This M240 is my first Leica since my M2. This camera made me fall in love with B&W all over again. I could so trade this in for the M262 Monochrom.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Carothersbs
      https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1450274-REG/7artisans_photoelectric_a505b_55mm_f1_4_lens_for.html

anyone get a chance to play around with one of these yet?
    • By JonVdG
      I have a couple questions for those who have owned or had experience with the T and TL bodies. I realize this has been discussed in other threads, but I’m hoping for a little more insight. Even when auto review is turned off on my T body, the captured image lingers on the screen for a second (the equivalent of "blackout" on other cameras), prohibiting me from immediately composing my next shot. I admit that's not a lot of time, but it can have an impact on my shooting workflow. So my questions are 1) do the TL and TL2 also have this issue, and 2) does using a faster memory card decrease the time it takes for the monitor to become live again? For reference, I'm using a Panasonic SDHC Class 10 UHS-3 card with a 45 MB/s write time, and I'm shooting RAW (DNG) with 1.8 MB jpeg files. The T has no option for shooting DNG only, unfortunately.
    • By imikeh
      Hi all - Here's my review of the 7artisans 35mm F2 - give it a read and let me know what you think - thanks
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  

https://neue.pink/7artisans35mmF2review

Best, Mike Højgaard, Copenhagen
    • By DezFoto
      Taken with the M-P (typ 240) and 7artisans 50mm f/1.1