Louis

LFI, once again, thanks so much for your kind encouragement!

Not long ago, I shared with my forum friends how encouraging and enjoying it was for me to have  half a dozen of my shots selected by LFI in Master and other Galleries during 2018.

Happily, it seems I haven't run of my luck yet. I am absolutely delighted to already have 6 pictures selected in LFI galleries in the 3 first months of 2019; and another, featuring in the "Lightbox" section of February 2019 issue of LFI Magazine.

Above all, thanks so much to those friends who have been so generously encouraging me in this wonderful site, LUF.  My sincere gratitude to you all. I have learned so much from each one of you. :)

With very best regards,

Louis (alias Charles) ;)

Edited by Louis

10 minutes ago, Timwright said:

Had a look at your gallery, very nice! Are you using a CL for these shots?

Thank you, Tim. Yes, all the shots posted here have been done with CL and 18-56, 55-135, and also Nikkor 50mm. But I can’t recall which lens was used for which shot. ;)

Congratulations Louis, all recognition is well deserved, great photography my friend.   Missing your posts on the CL image stream though!   

I had a dear friend that would kiddingly say when he took a great shot that "That photo will make my name a household word" and you seem to be well on your way to just that Louis.

6 hours ago, Bill W said:

I had a dear friend that would kiddingly say when he took a great shot that "That photo will make my name a household word" and you seem to be well on your way to just that Louis.

So kind of you, dear Bill; thank you very much for your kind words.

All the best, my friend.

Louis