LFI, once again, thanks so much for your kind encouragement!

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Not long ago, I shared with my forum friends how encouraging and enjoying it was for me to have  half a dozen of my shots selected by LFI in Master and other Galleries during 2018.

Happily, it seems I haven't run out of my luck yet. I am absolutely delighted to already have 6 pictures selected in LFI galleries in the 3 first months of 2019; and another, featuring in the "Lightbox" section of February 2019 issue of LFI Magazine.

Above all, thanks so much to those friends who have been so generously encouraging me in this wonderful site, LUF.  My sincere gratitude to you all. I have learned so much from each one of you. :)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

With very best regards,

Louis (alias Charles) ;)

Edited by Louis
  • Like 13
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Timwright said:

Had a look at your gallery, very nice! Are you using a CL for these shots?

Thank you, Tim. Yes, all the shots posted here have been done with CL and 18-56, 55-135, and also Nikkor 50mm. But I can’t recall which lens was used for which shot. ;)

6 hours ago, Bill W said:

I had a dear friend that would kiddingly say when he took a great shot that "That photo will make my name a household word" and you seem to be well on your way to just that Louis.

So kind of you, dear Bill; thank you very much for your kind words.

All the best, my friend.

Louis

One more!.... Thank you so much the LFI team.

And, dear friends, I am so grateful for your encouraging responses.

BTW, I must also add this picture was shot with the wonderful Leica T (701) and 18-56

Edited by Louis
  • Like 3

Thank you Louis. Outstanding . Apart from passing out of course, I feel the personable warmth of the person behind the camera shows itself in each image.

Edited by Petercoll
1st attempt I felt slightly off mark in my message
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Petercoll said:

Thank you Louis. Outstanding . Apart from passing out of course, I feel the personable warmth of the person behind the camera shows itself in each image.

Very kind of you, Peter; thank you very much.

Much appreciated, Ken. Thank you so much for your kind feedback.

But wow!... I am really being spoiled by LFI. .... I just received a notification that the same shot is also selected for Portraits gallery!!!... I promise I don't know anyone over there!... lol

I guess I must say: Viva Leica T (701); still a great camera! :)

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, MRTEE said:

Good work Louis, well deserved recognition. They even produced a camera with your initials...CL.☺.

Hahaha..... they made it for me, indeed, but I had to pay to get one! 😀

Tony, thanks a lot for your kind comment.

As always,

Am 15.3.2019 um 16:54 schrieb Louis:

Not long ago, I shared with my forum friends how encouraging and enjoying it was for me to have  half a dozen of my shots selected by LFI in Master and other Galleries during 2018.

Happily, it seems I haven't run out of my luck yet. I am absolutely delighted to already have 6 pictures selected in LFI galleries in the 3 first months of 2019; and another, featuring in the "Lightbox" section of February 2019 issue of LFI Magazine.

Above all, thanks so much to those friends who have been so generously encouraging me in this wonderful site, LUF.  My sincere gratitude to you all. I have learned so much from each one of you. :)

With very best regards,

Louis (alias Charles) ;)

Well done and congratulations, cher Louis, that move down to Miami has given you the perfect bio-and body-sphere to practice your art. Now, take it up a notch and come over to San Francisco 🙂
Aloha,
Thomas 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HuntingSand said:

Well done and congratulations, cher Louis, that move down to Miami has given you the perfect bio-and body-sphere to practice your art. Now, take it up a notch and come over to San Francisco 🙂
Aloha,
Thomas 

Master Thomas, so kind of you to pass by and comment so generously. People of Miami are, indeed, more inspiring and colorful than those in DC. But honestly, many other interesting stuff are also missing!

Ahhh... San Fran!.... If you had nice beaches and less wind, it would be a perfect place to live, and to go shooting with one of my favorite photographers. ;)

Be, well, my friend; and I hope to meet one of these days.

As always,

Louis

• Like 1