fair price of a used old sensor M9?

andrea-i

On 08/08/2020 at 12:04, carbon_dragon said:

Alguém sabe quais são as chances do 2º sensor (de substituição) ter que ser substituído? O meu está bom até agora. Dado o artigo recente sobre a Leica não produzir mais os sensores, estou me perguntando sobre o futuro dos M9s com novos sensores.

As I said earlier, the second sensor that they installed on my M9 also showed corrosion, I have already been in contact with several Leica channels and I am simply on my own, in my view the M9 has no value at the moment.

• 4 months later...
Am 10.8.2020 um 23:45 schrieb capelini61:

As I said earlier, the second sensor that they installed on my M9 also showed corrosion, I have already been in contact with several Leica channels and I am simply on my own, in my view the M9 has no value at the moment.

If your replacement sensor was installed before fall 2015, it was of the same (corroding) type.

Leica still has a trade-in offer (to my knowledge) for M9 owners giving substantial discounts to upgrade to a current model. Just ask your Leica store.

Edited by One LCF