M10 to Q2 will it happen?

Flyer

Advertisement (gone after registration)

1 hour ago, Lucena said:

For me the option was the lightweight, couldn’t carry my M and lenses all the time anymore but I am not myself if I don’t wear a camera. So I went for the Q2, use it fully manual (focus too) and am fully satisfied, don’t miss the M that much.

Fair enough. I'm fine carrying my Ms around (usually one body and maybe another lens). But my autofocus/macro/video option right now is my massive D850 or my phone. Surmising that the Q2 could put those roles into a very nice little full-frame package.

14 hours ago, insomnigraphic said:

Fair enough. I'm fine carrying my Ms around (usually one body and maybe another lens). But my autofocus/macro/video option right now is my massive D850 or my phone. Surmising that the Q2 could put those roles into a very nice little full-frame package.

I have D800 with a 300mm prime, but just when I dont have to carry it, I have it in the car or birdwatch hiding. 
When one is 48kg for 1,62m tall, 67 years old... even if still fit for long hikes carrying the D800 or the M became too much.

Maybe some will think the Q2 is an old person's choice, but it is so much more than that !!!!