Availability of the Q2

11 hours ago, ajayc said:

Ordered the Q2 from Leica Store San Francisco Aug-21 and picked it up on Aug-27.  

I'm glad you were able to have your order fulfilled quickly. I placed a pre-order with both Boston & Miami store a few days after the camera was released. (mid-march) To date I'm still on the wait list! Leica's distribution scheme makes no sense.

1 hour ago, Matsaly said:

I'm glad you were able to have your order fulfilled quickly. I placed a pre-order with both Boston & Miami store a few days after the camera was released. (mid-march) To date I'm still on the wait list! Leica's distribution scheme makes no sense.

You have too much patience...

On 8/6/2019 at 2:53 PM, -Lss- said:

Where in EU is there good (or any) availability at the moment?

I am on two waiting lists... I have asked a Leica store while traveling (no local Leica store). It seems U.S. is getting some units but it is slow in the EU.

5 hours ago, -Lss- said:

I am on two waiting lists... I have asked a Leica store while traveling (no local Leica store). It seems U.S. is getting some units but it is slow in the EU.

Don’t know about other EU countries, but pretty much every camera store (carrying Leica) in Sweden claim to have stock right now. https://www.prisjakt.nu/produkt.php?q=leica+q2&p=5067581

Thanks for the info. Perhaps I will try shipping from Sweden. At least the low end price point is same as for me locally (and actually having cameras is a huge bonus). I hear my importer received one unit this week and has no visibility from Leica when and how many cameras they will next receive. I tell you globalism still has ways to go.

Hi - this morning I checked the Leica store in San Francisco via Amazon and it’s showing 7 new Q2s available. Are we finally shifting into the next phase of availability here? I’m still waiting for Adorama because I don’t want to lose my sales tax benefit but getting awfully annoyed at waiting/no communication. 

https://www.amazon.com/Leica-Q2-Digital-Camera-19050/dp/B07PPJ915T/?tag=6890-20

12 hours ago, CS Gray said:

I ordered from Adorama.  

Anyone hear anything from them?

thanks, Chris 

If I could do it all over again I'd go with Gary from Florham. Also - see above post - over the weekend there were up to 13 new units available at the Leica Store in San Francisco via Amazon - it might be worth checking in with them. Adorama is a 3-4 month guaranteed wait. I ordered in early May from Adorama and not a peep.

• Like 1